Stamped concrete is a mixture designed to be stamped for decorative applications. It is patterned to resemble brick, slate, flagstone, stone, tile and even wood.
This type of concrete can be used for sidewalks, driveways, walkways, floors, pool decks and patios.
- In addition to the architectural finishes provided by the various stamp patterns, integrally colored concrete, along with pigmented release agents, stamped concrete can be used to produce various color and pattern combinations only limited by imagination.
- Special stamped patterns & color combinations, low maintenance, durability, different design options – no grass and dirt will get between the brick or stone because stamped concrete is laid in one single monolithic pour.
EPOXY FLOOR COATING
Epoxy is a material that acts as a sealant for concrete floors. Epoxy coatings can be used on floors for commercial buildings, walkways, even on walls or ceilings at times, and most commonly on garage floors. Many facilities that have already experienced the benefits of epoxy flooring are commercial or industrial buildings such as manufacturing plants, warehouses, pharmaceutical buildings, food or beverage plants, even laboratories. Here are the major benefits of installing epoxy coating in your building:
Epoxy floor coatings offer many advantages when compared to other traditional coatings applied over concrete:
- Creates a shiny high-gloss surface that can significantly increase the brightness of interior areas
- Offers a hard-wearing durable surface able to withstand heavy and continuous traffic
- Durable and easy to clean
- Ideal for warehouses and industrial applications
- Resists oil stains and water
- Creates a seamless surface that can last many years
- Provides a chemically resistant surface ideal for manufacturing plants
- Offers enhanced safety when the surface contains anti-slip additives
- Can be applied in different patterns to create visible driveways and/or identify walk-able areas
- Prevents wear and tear on existing concrete floors
- May be compatible with self-leveling products that can be applied over new or old concrete, depending on the product
- Requires little or no major maintenance