Decorative Concrete Services is a company based in Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
The purpose of creating this company was to help people around the area to solve their issues with concrete, as well as to create more work places for near future.
Decorative concrete is an alternative to standard concrete finishes; it’s a unique way of enhancing your living room, garage floor, driveway, front porch, sidewalk, patio and outdoor pool area.
Below are a few main things that we do:
Stamped concrete is a mixture designed to be stamped for decorative applications. It is patterned to resemble brick, slate, flagstone, stone, tile and even wood.
This type of concrete can be used for sidewalks, driveways, walkways, floors, pool decks and patios.
- In addition to the architectural finishes provided by the various stamp patterns, integrally colored concrete, along with pigmented release agents, stamped concrete can be used to produce various color and pattern combinations only limited by imagination.
- Special stamped patterns & color combinations, low maintenance, durability, different design options – no grass and dirt will get between the brick or stone because stamped concrete is laid in one single monolithic pour.
EPOXY FLOOR COATING
Epoxy is a material that acts as a sealant for concrete floors. Epoxy coatings can be used on floors for commercial buildings, walkways, even on walls or ceilings at times, and most commonly on garage floors. Many facilities that have already experienced the benefits of epoxy flooring are commercial or industrial buildings such as manufacturing plants, warehouses, pharmaceutical buildings, food or beverage plants, even laboratories. Here are the major benefits of installing epoxy coating in your building:
Epoxy floor coatings offer many advantages when compared to other traditional coatings applied over concrete:
- Creates a shiny high-gloss surface that can significantly increase the brightness of interior areas
- Offers a hard-wearing durable surface able to withstand heavy and continuous traffic
- Durable and easy to clean
- Ideal for warehouses and industrial applications
- Resists oil stains and water
- Creates a seamless surface that can last many years
- Provides a chemically resistant surface ideal for manufacturing plants
- Offers enhanced safety when the surface contains anti-slip additives
- Can be applied in different patterns to create visible driveways and/or identify walk-able areas
- Prevents wear and tear on existing concrete floors
- May be compatible with self-leveling products that can be applied over new or old concrete, depending on the product
- Requires little or no major maintenance
CONCRETE CRACKS REPAIRS
Patching the cracks will slow down the deterioration and give your driveway many more years of useful life. The main reason for fixing concrete cracks, aside from looks, is to help keep moisture from leaching into the soil causing expansion and contraction that further damages the concrete.
Outdoor concrete sealers are not only worthwhile but necessary. We recommend having a concrete surface sealed. Without this extra layer of protection, concrete will absorb moisture and may begin to crack, flake, and discolor, among other things.
Architecture art ART BY MEN Artsy Baking soda Brushes Ceramics CHOOSE COMFORT COMFORT BOOTS concrete concrete benefits concrete driveway concrete improvements concrete protection concrete sealing CONSTRUCTION MODEL cracks repair in driveway cured concrete decorative concrete maintenance DECORATIVE CONCRETE SERVICES decorative concrete services myrtle beach Doors driveway coating front porch coating granite coat concrete grease away concrete home improvements Homesweethome HURRICANE RESISTANT integral color concrete IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NATURE Jewelry life NO MORE HURRICANES NORTH AMERICA Paint pavers sealing Photography REINFORCEMENT FREE seal White why seal concrete Windows Wood WORK BOOTS MEN