Decorative Concrete Services LLC was created to help people around the area, solve their issues with concrete. In addition, to create more work places for near future.
Decorative concrete is an substitute to standard concrete finishes. Above all it’s a unique way to enhance your living room, garage floor, driveway, front porch, sidewalk, patio and outdoor pool area.
Below are a few main things that we do:
RESTORING OLD STAMPED CONCRETE
Stamped concrete is a mixture designed to be stamped for decorative applications. It is patterned to mirror brick, slate, flagstone, stone, tile and even wood.
You can utilize this type of concrete for: sidewalks, driveways, walkways, floors, pool decks, as well as patios.
EPOXY FLOOR COATING
Epoxy is a material that acts as a sealant for concrete floors. Our fellas use this product on floors for commercial buildings, walkways, even on walls or ceilings at times, and most commonly on garage floors. Many facilities that have already experienced the benefits of epoxy flooring are commercial or industrial buildings such as manufacturing plants, warehouses, medical buildings, food or beverage plants, and even laboratories. Here are the major benefits of installing epoxy coating in your building:
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Shiny high-gloss surface that can significantly increase the brightness of interior areas
- Hard-wearing durable surface able to withstand heavy and continuous traffic
- Durable and easy to clean
- Ideal for warehouses and industrial applications
- Resists oil stains and water
- Produces a seamless surface that can last many years
- Provides a chemically resistant surface ideal for manufacturing plants
- Offers enhanced safety when the surface contains anti-slip additives
- Can be applied in different patterns to create visible driveways and/or identify walk-able areas
- Prevents wear and tear on existing concrete floors
- May be compatible with self-leveling products that can be applied over new or old concrete, depending on the product
- Requires little or no major maintenance
RECOLORING CONCRETE POOL DECKS
Concrete resurfacing products can be sprayed on or trowel applied to most sound concrete surfaces to add color, texture and slip resistance.
If the concrete surface was neglected many years, therefore it is time for an upgrade. Discoloration of concrete pool decks can be due to a number of causes including weathering, sun exposure, and attack by pool chemicals. The good news is, we can apply a new coat and rejuvenate the color of your concrete deck.
Outdoor concrete sealers are not only worthwhile but necessary. Meanwhile, we recommend having a concrete surface sealed. Nevertheless without this extra layer of protection, concrete will absorb moisture and may begin to crack, flake, and discolor, among other things.
Affordable concrete Arizona Concrete Arizona FLOORING ATTRACTIVE CONCRETE FLOORS Back patio beautiful concrete benefits sealing concrete Booking BRICK ARIZONA Business Cleaningservice cleaningservices coated patio Communitydevelopment concrete concrete benefits concrete coatings concrete driveway concrete driveway contractors near me Concrete finisher CONCRETE FLOOR DECORATING Concrete homes concrete improvements Concrete patio concrete protection Concrete renovation Concrete repairs CONCRETE SEALER concrete sealing Concrete Services Concrete slab Construction Construction life custom concrete Decorative concrete DECORATIVE CONCRETE ARIZONA decorative concrete maintenance DECORATIVECONCRETESERVICES DECORATIVE CONCRETE SERVICES Decorative driveway decorative patio New restored look Phoenix CONCRETE SEAL CONCRETE PHOENIX STAMPED CONCRETE PHOENIX